Thursday, February 22, 2024

I call you by name, My Beloved


2/22/24  4:00 a.m.

"Oh, My Children!  Blessed be My Holy Name forever!  I Am worthy of all Glory, Honor, and Praise!  You will do well to worship Me, adore Me, praise Me, thank Me, and love Me."

"I Am your Lord, your God, and your King!  You have a Heavenly Father who loves you.  You have a Heavenly Mother who loves you.  You have a Heavenly Savior who died for you.  You have much to be thankful for!"

"I love you more than I can say.  I want you to experience My Holy Agape Love for you.  I call you by name, My Beloved.  You are Mine, and I Am yours.  I desire to have a deep relationship with you, a Holy Communion."

"I love you, My Precious Child, I love you!  I bless you, My Holy Chosen One, I bless you!  Alleluia, Alleluia, Amen!" 

No comments: