Saturday, June 18, 2022

Give to Me your sorrows


6/18/22  6:25 a.m.

"Oh, My Children!  You are amazing to Me.  I find such delight in you.  I created you to be a vessel of My Joy, My Light, and My Holy Agape Love."

"I hold your heart in My Loving Hands.  Nothing is impossible for Me.  I recreate you in My Holy Love. My Heart goes out to you.  You are so precious to Me."

"Remember that I was broken for you on My Cross.  I understand your brokenness.  Give to Me your sorrows.  Give to Me your sufferings."

"I will unite them to My Own Sorrows and Sufferings on My Cross.  I will offer them up to God Our Father for your salvation and your healing."

"I love you, My Chosen Little Ones, I love you!  I bless you, My Dearly Beloved Ones, I bless you!  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!"

No comments: