Saturday, August 22, 2020

I Love

 


8/5/20 5:18 a.m.

“Oh, My Children! I love opening your ears to hear Me. I love opening your eyes to see Me. I love purifying your heart to see Me. The pure in heart will see Me.”

“I love healing you and making you whole. I love watching you thrive in Me. You come alive in Me.”

“I love filling you with My Holy Spirit. I love filling you to overflowing with My Love. I love shining My Light into and through your heart. I love everything about you. I love your precious soul.”

“I love filling you with My Hope. I love blessing you with My Gift of Faith.”

“I love comforting you. I love holding you. I love setting you free from sin through My Most Precious and Merciful and Holy Blood that I lovingly and painfully poured out for you on My Cross.”

“I love raising you up from death to life. I love when you raise your eyes and your face to Me in prayer. I love to see your smile on your face. I love to give you My Holy Joy. I love to turn your mourning into dancing.”

“I love to hold your heart in My Heart. I love to rejoice with you. I love to celebrate with you. I love to lift you up to Me. I love to kiss your forehead, My Beloved Child. I love to bless you abundantly with My Goodness, My Love, My Mercy, and Myself.”

“I love you, I love you, I love you. I bless you, I bless you, I bless you! Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!”

No comments: