Monday, June 29, 2020

Anchor of Love



6/28/20     5:02 a.m. 

“Oh, My Children!  Do not be afraid, for I am with you.  This storm will pass.  My Love shines forth like My Light, with its rays of healing.  My Mercy flows from the depths of My Sacred Heart to you.  I cradle you in My Arms of Love.  I hold you close to Me, close to My Sacred Heart.”

“I breathe My New Life in you.  I breathe My Holy Spirit into you.”

“Be still, My Love.  Know that I am God.  You have nothing to fear.”

“Keep your eyes on Me.  Drink deeply of My Holy Word.  Draw your life from My Holy Words to you.”

“Be prepared to speak of Me.  I go before you to prepare the Way.  Follow Me closely.  Step in My Steps.  I will lead you and guide you in the Way you should go.”

“I love you, My Children, I love you!  I bless you, My Children, I bless you!  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!”

“I am your Anchor of Love!”

No comments: