Saturday, May 11, 2019

Encouraging Words for Women’s ACTS Retreat – May 2-5, 2019


4/17/19   5:42 a.m.

“Oh, My Children, My Precious Little Ones!  I am here for you.  My Heart bleeds for you.  I offer you My Precious Blood to cover, to wash, to cleanse, to heal, your wounds so deep.”

“Give to Me your wounds, your heartaches.  They are My Wounds, and My Heartaches, too.  They were Mine before they were yours.  I know what to do with them.”

“Did you know that whatever My Precious Blood touches becomes new again?  Did you know that My Streams of Living Water, My Holy Spirit, can flow from the desert of your heart?  Did you know that I can quench your deep thirst for love and righteousness, justice and mercy?”

“I know the longings in your heart.  They are My Own Longings.  What if we unite our sufferings together on the Cross?  Something beautiful will happen in your heart and soul.  If you journey with Me, you will not only die to yourself with Me, you will rise to New Life with Me.”

“Take My Hand, reaching out to you.  I want to walk with you, every blessed and painful moment of your precious life.  I will give you the grace, strength, love, joy, and peace of My Holy Presence dwelling in your heart and soul.  I will be your Lord, your God, and your King.  You will be My Holy, Beloved and Precious Daughter.”

“I love you, My Child, I love you.  I bless you, My Child, I bless you.  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!”

No comments: