Thursday, June 27, 2024

Fruits of My Holy Spirit


6/27/24  5:37 a.m.

"Oh, My Children!  Blessed be My Holy Name forever!  Be Still.  Know that I Am God.  I Am all that you need.  Allow My Holy Agape Love to soak into your soul.  Allow your Heavenly Father to love you."

"Open your hands to Me.  Open your heart to Me.  I Am your life's breath.  Nothing is more important than your relationship with Me.  When I touch you with My Holy Agape Love, you blossom."

"You manifest the gifts and fruits of My Holy Spirit.  You bear fruit that lasts.  Your love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control abound."

"I love you, My Precious Child, I love you!  I bless you with an overflowing abundance of Myself, I bless you!  Alleluia, Alleluia, Amen!"

No comments: